Register to Vote
Thursday, September 29
- Voting early in person by absentee ballot begins at your clerk’s office
Monday, October 24
- Last day to register to vote online.
- Return absentee ballot by mail to avoid potential for mailing delays.
Friday, November 4 at 5 pm
- Last day to request an absentee ballot online or by mail. To avoid mailing delays, it is strongly recommended to request an absentee ballot no later than Monday, October 17.
Monday, November 7 at 4 pm
- Last day to vote early by absentee ballot at your clerk’s office.
Tuesday, November 8 at 8 pm
- Last day to register to vote in person at your clerk’s office. Eligible residents must provide official proof of residency if registering to vote between October 9 and November 8.
- Last day to return your absentee ballot to your designated drop box or local clerk’s office by hand.
Catholic Election Resources
- The Faithful Citizen’s Approach to Voting as a Catholic in the November Election
- Forming Consciences for Faithful Citizenship
- Election Year Guidelines for Catholic Parishes and Organizations
Candidates and Proposals
Governor / Lieutenant Governor
Secretary of State
Two seats are open
Statewide Education Boards
To find the candidates for a particular statewide education board below, click or tap the link, select “Races” in the top right corner, select “Statewide” and then choose one of the four statewide education boards to view the candidates running.
To find the local candidates on your ballot, you can search for your individual ballot here.
Other Statewide Proposals
Citizens Research Council analyses