New Hires/Newly Eligible Employees
Michigan Catholic Conference has developed a “New Hire/Newly Eligible Employee Enrollment Guide” to be provided to each employee eligible for the MCC group health plan benefits, or to existing employees when they first become eligible for such benefits. Please print and provide a copy of this guide to all applicable employees.
New Hire/Newly Eligible Employee Enrollment Guide
- Newly Benefit Eligible Employee On-Boarding Guide For Participating Employers
- Employee Benefits Enrollment Guide
- Catholic Advocacy Network Sign Up Flyer
- Federally Mandated Notices for Enrollment
- Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act: New Health Insurance Marketplace Coverage Options and Your Health Coverage — Offered
- Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act: New Health Insurance Marketplace Coverage Options and Your Health Coverage — Not Offered
HIPAA Joint Notice of Privacy Practices
The HIPAA Joint Notice of Privacy Practice is provided to new enrollee's enrolled in the health plan or at an individual's request. This Notice of Privacy Practices (“Notice”) describes how the Michigan Catholic Conference Second Amended and Restated Flexible Benefit Plan, the Michigan Catholic Conference Amended and Restated Group Health Benefit Plan for Employees, and the Michigan Catholic Conference Amended and Restated Group Health Benefit Plan for Retirees (“Plan” or “Plans”) may use and disclose your protected health information (“PHI”) to carry out treatment, payment or health care operations and for other purposes that are permitted or required by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (“HIPAA”).