Boiler and Machinery Claims

You are still encouraged to call (833) MCC-LOSS (833-622-5677) if you don’t know for sure whether it’s a Boiler/Machinery or just a property loss. But if any HVAC or operating equipment including, but not limited to computer or lighting systems or circuit boards, bell or carillon systems, Audio/Visual equipment, lighting systems, etc. is damaged due to power surge or failure or any other cause—with the exception of age, deterioration, or lack of maintenance—then you can contact MCC Risk Management directly to file your claim.

For more information on Boiler and Machinery coverage, you can visit Chubb’s “Equipment Breakdown Services” page.

As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to call the Risk Management Department at (517) 372-9310 or (800) 395-5565.