Michigan Catholic Conference is excited to announce Livongo for Diabetes, a new health benefit being offered at no cost to you. The Livongo for Diabetes Program makes living with diabetes easier by providing you with a connected meter, unlimited strips, and coaching.
Eligible Members: The program is offered at no cost to participants and their family members with diabetes and coverage through the MCC Health plan.
Here are some of the benefits of this program:
- More Than a Standard Meter
- The Livongo connected meter provides real-time tips and uploads readings, making log books a thing of the past.
- Unlimited Strips at No Cost to You
- Get as many strips and lancets as you need with no hidden costs or copays. When you are about to run out, Livongo ships more supplies, right to your door.
- Coaching Anytime and Anywhere
- Your Livongo coach provides one-on-one support by phone, email, text, or mobile app to help you with questions about nutrition or lifestyle changes.
To Learn More or Join: join.livongo.com/MICATHOLIC
We are continually looking for ways to add programs that will enhance our benefits offering and help maintain and improve your health and the health of your family members. If you have any questions about this program, please visit the Livongo website or call Livongo Member Support at (800) 945-4355.
El programa Livongo está disponible en Español. Para registrarse en Español, llame al (800) 945-4355 o visite bienvenido.livongo.com/MICATHOLIC.
This is a voluntary program. Check your mail for more information from Livongo on this exciting new program.
While MCC is aware that you and/or your covered family member has a health condition that qualifies you for this program, we consider this confidential and protected health information. MCC acquired this information solely for the purpose of this mailing and will not share with your employer or any other person or entity.